Our Gallery Of Flawless Single Visit Root Canals Performed By The Best Dentists In Mumbai
The Best Endodontists For Root Canal Treatment In Bandra & Khar, Mumbai
Single Sitting Root Canal Treatment
Root canal treatment is required when the blood or the nerve supply (known as the pulp) of the tooth gets infected, mostly due to the external decay of the tooth. This can lead to a further infection of the surrounding areas of the tooth. The pulp of the tooth runs in the form of a fine canal system in the roots of the tooth. Infected Pulp is not repairable by the body, thus requiring its removal in case of an infection. This removal is followed by replacing the site previously occupied by the pulp, with a suitable filling material.
1. Is Root Canal Treatment a Painless Procedure?
Yes, Root Canal Treatments are essentially painless and are carried out with utmost care at our World Class Dental Clinic In Bandra, Mumbai . The procedure is carried out under Local Anaesthesia which makes sure that the entire procedure is absolutely comfortable for the patient.
2. Can Root Canal Treatment be done in a single sitting?
Our experienced dentists can evaluate a particular case and perform a single sitting root canal treatment in about 45 minutes at our dental clinic in mumbai . This can save patients the discomfort of having to come to the dentist for multiple sittings. To sum up, Root Canal Treatment is a highly specialized and skilful job, and whether or not it can be done in a single sitting is at the discretion of the dentist. Our experienced Endodontists (Root Canal Specialist in Mumbai) would be happy to have you over for a consultation and answer your queries.
3. How much time does a Root Canal Treatment require?
Root canal treatments if done in a single sitting require about 45 minutes at our Dental Clinic In Bandra. At times root canals treatments may require more than one sitting, in which case each sitting would span about 20 minutes and require up to three such sitting. The Dental Arch is a premier centre for Root Canal Treatments in Bandra (Mumbai), where we value your time.
4. Is it necessary to Cap / Crown a Root Canal Treated tooth?
Root canal treated tooth can become slightly brittle over a period of time, which in the long run can cause them to break. A cap / crown helps to strengthen the existing tooth structure after the root canal treatment and provide a long functional life to the tooth. With modern materials and techniques it is now possible to get aesthetic crowns which are in complete harmony with other teeth present and perfectly match the shade of the surrounding tooth structures.
See our section on Crowns And Bridges for more information
5. Retreatment of root canals:
Retreatment of previously done root canal treatments that have failed is now possible. Retreatment of root canals is a super specialized job that requires utmost care and precision from our Endodontists in Mumbai. It involves the removal of old root canal filling material that has degraded, which later has to be replaced by new filling material. Retreatment of root canals can result in saving a tooth that would otherwise need an extraction. Our Root Canal Specialists in Mumbai at our Dental Clinic in Bandra-Khar have years of experience carrying out complex root canal treatments painlessly.
6. Cost of Root Canal Treatment in Mumbai?
Factors Affecting Root Canal Treatment Costs in Mumbai:
Several factors influence the cost of root canal treatment in Mumbai. These include:
- Complexity of the Case: The complexity of the root canal procedure, such as the number of canals involved and the location of the affected tooth, can influence the overall cost.
- Dentist’s Experience and Expertise: Experienced dentists or specialists might charge higher fees due to their expertise and track record of successful treatments. An Expert Endodontist (Root Canal Specialists in Mumbai) carries out all Root Canal Treatments in Bandra at The Dental Arch – Mumbai. This ensures precision of Root Canal Treatment (RCT) and a comfortable Experience for the patient.
- Additional Procedures: Sometimes, additional procedures such as post and core restorations are required after the root canal treatment. These can add to the overall cost.
Estimated Cost of Root Canal Treatment in Mumbai:
The cost of root canal treatment in Mumbai can vary depending on the factors mentioned above. On average, the cost of root canal treatment (RCT) can range between INR 5,000 and INR 9,000.
RCT in Bandra & Khar, RCT In Mumbai, Cost of RCT in Bandra & Khar, Cost of RCT in Mumbai, Best Root Canal Treatment In Mumbai, Best Root Canal Treatment In Bandra & Khar